Premium Easy Automatic Rivet Tool Set provides a modifiable way to fasten firewall additions, off-road modifications, body panels, bicycle attachments, or even metal sheet roofing!
EASY TO USE
The tool-free quick-change head design makes it simple to change mandrels and nose pieces quickly without the need for additional tools, smooth your project, and save your time.
DESIGN FOR SAVING ENERGY
Ergonomic handles with double compound hinges maximizing leverage and for easy operation. Delicate Shape heavy duty hand riveter is ideal for working in hard-to-reach areas. Great for off-road / Jeep modifications.
STRONG AND DURABLE
The rivet nut tool is made from thick carbon steel with heat-treated, and black phosphating finishing protects against corrosion. With the designed structure and tough materials, it is sturdy and durable enough for long-life performance.
- Unique spring loaded inner hex sleeve automatically locks the rotation of hand installed mandrel
- Made with durable alloy steel with rubberized handles for added comfort especially when used for extended periods
- Great for sheet metal fabrication
- 3/25″(3mm) high-strength carbon steel handles make the rivet nut gun more sturdy and durable,10 specifications to interchangeable mandrel meet the needs of work
- 13 American Standard Threads Metric M3 M4 M5 M6 M8 M10 M12 and SAE 8-32,10-24, 1/4-20, 5/16-18, 3/8-16,1/2-13 interchangeable mandrel/nose bridge kits in various sizes. The M8 spindle is already on the tool, so the plastic box is empty.
- The material of Model: alloy steel
- The material of Rivet Nuts: Zinc Plated Carbon Steel
- Size:Model BT-606: Length 15″ [38 cm]; Handle 4“ [10 cm]
- Weight: 3.36 pounds
- Interchangeable mandrel: Drill size: Metric M3 M4 M5 M6 M8 M10 M12 and SAE 8-32,10-24, 1/4-20, 5/16-18, 3/8-16,1/2-13.