Push a button and recapture your lost memories
Experience the joys of once again seeing your long-forgotten slides, those 35mm, 127, 126, 110, APS, and 8mm home movies, the old negatives from the closet shelf—this time in digital format, to share, preserve and treasure forever. BONUS: It’s absolutely simple to do!
No computer or software is needed. You take the converter out of the box, plug it into an AC outlet or USB port, load in your slides and negatives, and push a button to convert all kinds of film into 20 megapixel digital images. It takes only seconds because there are unique speed-load adapters for fast loading.
All images are saved to memory or an optional memory card. There’s a large 4.3" color viewing screen with both an automatic and manual adjustment for brightness and color. Also an HDMI port for playback direct to TV. The converter comes with a USB power adapter, USB cable, film adapters, cleaning brush, and user manual.
- Bring back your lost memories
- One machine does it all
- What used to be hard is now easy!
- As simple as putting a slide in a slot & pushing the button
- Converts 35mm film, 127, 126, 110 & APS, slides, negatives—all your film
- Scan images from 8mm and Super 8 reels
- 20 megapixels digital image output
- Unique speed-load adapters
- Works in seconds
- Saves images to internal memory or optional memory card
- Large 4.3" color screen
- HDMI port for direct-to-TV playback
- No computer or software required
- Comes with a USB power adapter, USB cable, film adapters, and cleaning brush
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 5"L x 3.5"W x 3.5"H