ABOUT THIS ITEM
- SAY HELLO TO A PAIN-FREE LIFE- The posture corrector aims to relieve chronic back pain and make long working or standing hours a breeze to get through. By aligning properly your posture, it takes pressure off of key areas, thus alleviating back, neck, shoulder and clavicle pain.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN- Our proprietary design is orthopedically created to correct your posture in the most comfortable way possible for chest sizes of 30" to 43". Fully adjustable and breathable, you can easily wear it even under your clothes, and conquer your day in a pain-free fashion.
- DEVELOP CORRECT POSTURE ON YOUR OWN & REGAIN CONFIDENCE- Start wearing our back straightener for 5-10 minutes per day and then raise the time to an hour or two at a time. After a while, you will notice you stand taller, look healthier and feel absolutely better- all on your own!
- CREATED TO LAST- We cut no corners when it comes to quality. Our back brace features high-end durable stitching and it remains silky soft to the touch, breathable, without ever getting uncomfortable or irritating your skin like most other cheaper posture correctors do.
- A LEGACY IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION- Wayfines is built on a long history of customer satisfaction, and we would not have made it without you. That’s why we want you to be 100% confident in your purchase and with each posture corrector you get a LIFETIME Warranty, no questions asked!
OUR POSTURES CORRECTOR DOES WONDER!
Make your feel confident and younger
Recover mobility and strengthen the muscles.
Realign your vertebrae to their proper position.
Eliminate upper and lower back pain, neck pain.
Minimize stress and bring more calm into your life.
Reduce slouching, hunching and slumping by correcting your posture.
EASY TO WEAR
Posture corrector comes with adjustable hooks and loops fastener for a perfect and comfortable fit. Just adjust the braces through the buckles on the back and pull until it fits according to your body. Our back brace is designed for chest circumference ranging from 27-42 inches, which is ideal for both men and women.
INVISIBLE UNDER CLOTHES
Use this magical gadget anytime and anywhere you go as it is completely seamless under your clothes. Whether you are going to the office, leaving for the morning walk, doing exercise, yoga, cycling or running, this posture corrector will make you feel comfortable all the time.
Crafted with premium quality, lightweight and soft material, this clavicle brace feels comfortable on your body. Breathable and ideal design keeps you cool and sweat-free for longer while giving optimal support to your body.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Do posture correctors really work?
Do posture correctors work? While having good posture is a great goal, most posture correctors don't help you achieve it. In fact, some of these devices can do more harm than good. That's because your body begins to rely on the devices to hold you up, especially if you wear them for long periods of time.
2. Are posture braces bad for you?
Unfortunately, no. While a posture brace may help bring your shoulders back, it doesn't strengthen the muscles in the back of the neck or upper back. So, while it may help while it is on, when you take it off, your shoulders will likely go right back to their earlier rounded state.
3. Can really bad posture be corrected?
The key to fixing poor posture is strengthening and stretching the muscles in the upper back, chest, and core. Shoulder strengtheners include scapula squeezes (squeezing your shoulder blades together for 30 seconds at a time) and rows (using a resistance band to pull back your elbows like you're rowing).
4. How long should you wear Posture Corrector?
How long should you wear a posture brace for? Start with wearing the posture brace 15-30 minutes a day. If you feel pain or are tired from wearing the brace take it off and wear it again the next day or two. Gradually keep adding more time until your body gets used to the corrected posture position.
5. How can I stop slouching?
- Stand tall. You might not pay much attention to how you stand, but it can make a big difference to your posture. ...
- Sit correctly. ...
- Move around. ...
- Wall slide. ...
- Child's pose. ...
- Shoulder blade squeeze. ...
- Plank. ...
6. Should you sleep in a posture corrector?
While wearing a back brace to bed should not be a long-term solution, doing so can give you short-term relief of a sore back at night so you don't keep waking up. You need those zzzs to get your back on the mend.
7. Can you correct your posture at any age?
Although the American Chiropractic Association (ACA) warns that “long-standing postural problems will typically take longer to address than short-lived ones, as often the joints have adapted to your long-standing poor posture,” correcting postural habits as a young to middle-aged adult is still possible.
8. How do I get good posture all the time?
- Stand up straight and tall.
- Keep your shoulders back.
- Pull your stomach in.
- Put your weight mostly on the balls of your feet.
- Keep your head level.
- Let your arms hang down naturally at your sides.
- Keep your feet about shoulder-width apart.